Day 12 [#1-8, late last night; #9-20, 6:50-7:20 am]
Something out of the ordinary. Found on facebook:
“Write a romance novel only using 5 words” nikkilyka.com
So I got carried away. Most of these are merely valentine card sentiments. #6 is my best so far.
1. His eyes never left her.
2. He buried his heart today.
3. They never stopped holding hands.
4. “Kiss the bride” never stopped.
5. She walked. He never left.
6. Grandma’s gown, worn once…again.
7. Even war couldn’t part them.
8. She found the unopened letters.
9. So I got carried away.
10. We both left that day.
11. We bought one-way tickets together.
12. Today, we started our forever.
13. Yesterday, today, tomorrow–us together.
14. He called and she answered.
15. Diapers never came between them.
16. It only lasted an eternity.
17. They left the earth behind.
18. Kidnapped, I had no choice.
19. Shouting. Crying. Silence. Holding. Kissing.
20. Naked sweat embraced bare hearts.
Copyright © 2016 Scott Daniel Massey